You can generate a QR code for documents for quick and easy access.
This functionality is embedded into Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome and works the same way for these two browsers.
Important! To make the QR Code always point towards the updated version of the document, you must use the url created by Inosa, NOT the url/web address in the browser search field:
- Click on the three dots in the top right menu:
- Click "Show document URL"
- In the pop-up window, click on "Copy"
- Then inside the document, right click on your mouse anywhere, and choose "Create QR Code for this page" in the menu.
- In the QR Code window, remove the suggested url and replace with the Inosa URL (paste from previous copy) and click "Download"
The QR Code is now downloaded to your downloads folder on your computer.