You can use filter to select more specific information from the reports.
In INOSA it is both global filters and specific filter per reports.
- First select the wanted report.
- Then select filters.
- You can filter on time, document folder or department folder. Not all the filters are available for all reports.
Global filter for department in document reports
You can select the global filter for departments in the document reports. These we then show:
• Documents per folder - use of department filter will show the number of documents per folder where users in the selected department are author, verify or approve (ie have a responsibility)
• Document per author - use of department filter will display documents for authors belonging to the selected department
• Document per status - use of department filter will display documents per status for authors, verifiers and approvers belonging to the selected department
• Detailed document list - use of department filter will display documents for authors, verifiers and approvers belonging to the selected department
- Week = the current week starting from Monday and today
- Seven days = the last 7 days
- Month = the current month starting from the 1. and today
- Thirty days = the last 30 days
- Quarter = the current quarter starting from the 1. and today
- Year = the current year starting from 01.01. and today
- Custom = select from date and to date
Click on the filter you want to use or use "Custom" and click Apply to activate the filter.
The selected filter will show in color on the screen.
Use the save button to save a filter
Write the report name in the title field and select the V
You find your saved filters under Saved Filters on Reports
Click on the 3 dots to delete a saved filter