Settings for "Color scheme for models and tables" can be found under "Admin tools", "Site" and tab "Color Scheme"
Here you can add or edit default colors for flow models and tables.
- Add a new color by clicking on the "+"
- Select "Add color scheme for models" or
"Add color scheme for tables and others"
"Other" means arrows, frames for circles, rectangles
- Select the new color by the color palette or using color codes.
Select color codes by using the arrows.
Write directly into the code field.
- Add label to the new color
- If you want to edit a color, click on the color, edit and save.
- If you want to edit a label, overwrite the existing label
- If you want to delete a color, select the trash bin.