As a system administrator you can reset the reading status for a user.
Reset reading status for a user
- Select the user from the Company user view
- Click on action menu (3 dots)
- Select Edit
- Select the Roles tab
- Find the wanted role from the tree structure. You can search for roles by using the search field. Click on the role.
- Find the document you want to reset the reading status for - select 3 dots
- Select "Reset reading status"
- Click "Update Roles"
- Click "Confirm"
The user(s) then needs to read the document again.
- Administrate permission for users
- Reading status for a document
- Document status per user
- Reading status per department
- Documents with reading frequency
- Role status per user
- Reading status per role
- Competence reports (IRS)
- Users not in role
- Documents not in role
- Documents per role
- Requirements per role
- Reading status for a user
- Reading status per user
- Add documents to roles