You can add or remove roles to a user from the user or from the role.
From the user: add many roles to one user
From the role: add many users to one role
Add roles to one user
- Select the user from the Company user view (Admin tools)
- Click on action menu (3 dots)
- Select Edit
Add many users to one role
- Select the Roles tab
- Find the wanted roles from the tree structure. You can search for roles by using the search field.
- Default roles are automatically added
- Select the wanted roles (selected roles get bold) and click on the arrow →.
You can select many roles in one operation.
- Click "Update roles"
- Select the role from the Competence view
- Select Add users
- Select the users from the department tree
- Click "Add user(s)
- You can see which users have the role by selecting the Users in role - tab
Remove roles from user(s)
From user (company/user):
- Find the user in the company / user view
- Select user, click 3 dots, click edit
- Select "Roles" tab
- Remove role(s) by selecting the trash bin
- Update roles when finished