Read within days and read notification for a document is set by default in the administration tool, variables.
You can set read frequency, read within days and read notification for a single document. These settings will be valid for that specific role.
This means that you can have different read frequency for the same document depending on which role it is connected to.
- Select the role (and requirement) where the document is connected
- Find the relevant document
- Click on 3 dots
- Select Properties (actions)
- Read within: how many days should i be from the user changes status from yellow to red for that document
- Read frequency: If the document should be read frequently, set months here
- Notify by email: Select if the users shall get notification on e-mail when there has been a significant update of the document or frequent reading.
- Click "Save"
- Reading status for a document
- Document status per user
- Reading status per department
- Documents with reading frequency
- Role status per user
- Reading status per role
- Competence reports (IRS)
- Users not in role
- Documents not in role
- Documents per role
- Requirements per role
- Reading status for a user
- Reading status per user
- Add documents to roles