Co-signing means that the document has to be signed by the user and one more person. This can be a manager or a person responsible for training. The reader/user will not get approved (green) for the role before both persons have signed.
- Select the role where the document is attached
- Select the actual document
- Click on 3 dots
- Select Properties
- Select co-signing
- Select the person who shall co-sign the document. For a person to appear on the list of co-signers, he has to have the co-signer rights in the admin tools, permissions for users.
Conditional co-signing means that a person that shall co-sign only shall co-sign for users in the same and underlying department(s) as him- or herself.
- Select 2 or more co-signers
- Select "Conditional co-signing"