There are 3 levels in the department structure for the permission groups for users, competence and reports:
- All departments - the permission is valid for all departments
- User department - the permission is valid for the department that the user is a part of and also the underlying departments
- Selected departments - the permission is valid for the selected departments
There are 5 different permissions for users and competence:
- Users: can add, edit, archive and delete users
- Departments: can add, edit and delete departments
- Roles and requirements - documents: can add documents to roles and requirements
- Roles and requirements - administrate: can create, edit and delete roles and requirements
- Roles - users: can add and remove roles to users
If you choose "Selected departments" e.g. on the "users" line, you can search for departments, and add them.
It will then be shown that there are departments added.