- Select Create quiz
- Add title
- Add description (not mandatory)
Edit Setting for the quiz:
- Random question ON: if you have many questions the system can make a random selection of these in stead of presenting all the questions. Set the number of questions in "Count"
- Show answers after quiz submit ON: the system will show which answers are right and which are wrong
- Percentage to pass: set the limit (%) to pass the quiz by draging the bar.
- Show weights: You can add different weights to the questions so that some questions will count more than others.
- Add questions by click on the "+"
- Write the question - maximum 250 characters
- Select Add answer or Click enter and add the answer options. Maximum 210 characters.
- Select the correct answer by ticking it off.
- A question can have more than one correct answer. If it is OK to answer correct on f.ex.1 of 2 correct answers, select "Missed answer allowed"
- Select weight for the question if you want to weight it
- Delete a question or answer - trash bin
- Edit a question: use the edit pen next to the trash bin (hoover the mouse)