Create flow model in a INOSA document
- Select media frame and hoover the mouse over the flow model symbol
- Add model
- Choose the objects from the menu.
- When you have added an object, a new menu will appear
Text, edit and link
- Write text in an object just by clicking in it
- Formate the text by marking it
- Resize or move an object by draging it
- Copy an object by using the copy symbol - all formates will be copied
- Add link. An object that is linked will have a link symbol. It is possible to hide the link symbol (for all).
Arrows and lines
- Click on the object you want to connect from, the menu appears
- Select the connect symbol
- Drag the connect symbol to the object you want to connect to. Choose one of the x-es to connect.
- Drag the line to move it
- Edit the arrow or line, click on the line and a menu appears.
- Change color
- Remove arrow head
- Make dotted line
- Use the swim lanes to describe responsibilities or group the processes.
- Select 2 or more items by marking the field or clicking the items (ctrl+click item)
Move to front / back
Select a object to move to front or back
- Change document title
- Copy, cut, archive or delete flow models
- Model library
- Edit and read mode
- Linking in INOSA
- Text symbols
- X in picture
- Rectangels and circles in picture
- Arrows in a picture
- Rotate picture
- Headers and textboxes
- Add video to a INOSA-document
- Zoom and take a section of a picture
- Text in picture
- Add and change templates