IRS = INOSA Report System (for Ducuments and Users)
You find the reports in the menu to the left:
To get access to the reports you need to have the correct permission for accessing reports.
All reports can be downloaded to Excel.
It can take some minutes from a change is done to the report is updated
This overview refers to all folders and all departments.
New documents = new documents made in the selected time frame, - does not include new versions of a approved document
Documents read = total number of documents "read and understood" for all the users in the selected time frame
Status - all documents = total number of documents at the time set. The number of documents with the different statuses are shown below.
- Green = number of approved documents within revision date
- Yellow = number of approved documents with revision date about to expire
- Red = number of approved documents with expired revision date
- In approval = number of documents sent for approval
- In verification = number of documents sent for verification
- Under construction (total) = number of documents which have the status under construction. Includes both new versions of approved documents and new documents
- Under construction (new) = number of new documents (version 1) with the status under construction
- Archived = number of archived documents
Status - all users = the number of all users registered in the system. Archived users are not included.
- Green users = number of users who has signed for all documents in their roles. Users with role without any approved documents will show as green users.
- Yellow users = users who has documents to be read within a time limit or have documents waiting for co-signing
- Red users = users who has document(s) to be read and the time limit is expired.
- Users with no roles = users without any roles
In all windows you can click on "Week - Month - Year" to get the numbers for the specific time frame: