You can use rectangles or circles to focus on a specific object on the picture or as a frame for linking in the picture or masking the picture . The functionality for the rectangle and the circle is the same except for the shape.
- Hoover the mouse over the media.
- Select the rectangle or circle from the bottom row.
Edit or add functionality to rectangle or circle
- Click and drag the figure to move or resize
- Switch between rectangle and circle shape by choosing the symbols to the left
- Remove (or add) frame
- Change color by the palette
- Add link
- Add tool tip text
- Remove the figure
When you have added a rectangle or circle you can mask the field outside the figure.