The folder structure for media are the same as for documents and models.
You can add or edit a folder when you are in the media folder structure and the folder structure for documents and models will be updated.
For media you have a grid option to show miniatures of the media files.
Functionallity in the media library:
You can cut, copy archive and delete one or more media files:
- Select media file(s)
- Select wanted functionality
- Paste the media if you have used cut or copy
If you click on a media file a miniature of that media file will show.
Add a single media to the media library
- Add a media into a media folder by clicking on the "+"
- Select media file
- Add title
Edit or manage media
- Select a media file
- Click on 3 dots
- Full screen - shows the media on full screen
- Rotate Right - Rotate Left will rotate the picture
- Download - download the media as it is to use another place
- Download size - download the media and reduze the size of it, set width and height
- Delete - delete the media file. If you delete media from the media folder, it will NOT be deleted from the documents it is used in. If you then want to reuse the media, you need to upload it again.
- Archive - archive the media file. If you archive media from the media folder, it will NOT disappear from the documents it is used in. If you then want to reuse the media, you need to restore it first.
- Settings - Media property
- Change name
- Add photographer
- Add description
- Set permissions per media
It may be useful to give the media files descriptive names. This will make it easier to find a media file for re-use.
A picture or video clip can be used in many documents.