Document properties are the information (meta data) about the document.
Here you can see:
- General document information
- Permissions (see and change)
- Links; Incoming/Outgoing
From inside the document, click the 3 dot menu in the top right corner and chose "Document properties:"
From the document list, click the 3 dot menu to the right for the specific document:
- You can change the Title by writing in the field and then SAVE
- You can change Description by writing in the field and then SAVE
- See the status and version number of the document
- See the author, verifier and approver of this version of the document
- See the author, verifier and approver of the next version of the document
System administrator: Action log for the document
A log that show what changes has been done to the document and when.
Log when changing responsible for documents:
When someone changes the person responsible (author, verifier, approver) for a document, this will show in the log of the document.
An overview of which roles are connected to the document.
An overview of incoming and outgoing links for a document
- Change document title
- Edit and read mode
- Linking in INOSA
- Text symbols
- X in picture
- Rectangels and circles in picture
- Arrows in a picture
- Rotate picture
- Headers and textboxes
- Add video to a INOSA-document
- Zoom and take a section of a picture
- Text in picture
- Add and change templates
- HSE symbols
- Create a flow model