From inside the document, click the 3 dot menu in the top right corner and chose "Document properties:"
From the document list, click the 3 dot menu to the right for the specific document:
- You can change the Title by writing in the field and then SAVE
- You can change Description by writing in the field and then SAVE
- See the status and version number of the document
- See the author, verifier and approver of this version of the document
- See the author, verifier and approver of the next version of the document
System administrator: Action log for the document
A log that show what changes has been done to the document and when.
Log when changing responsible for documents:
When someone changes the person responsible (author, verifier, approver) for a document, this will show in the log of the document.
An overview of which roles are connected to the document.
An overview of incoming and outgoing links for a document