The folder structure for models are the same as for documents and media.
You can add or edit a folder when you are in the model folder structure and the folder structure for documents and media will be updated.
Functionallity in the model folder structure:
You can cut, copy, archive and delete one or more models:
- Select folder
- Select model(s)
- Select wanted functionality
- Paste model if you have used cut or copy
Edit one single model:
- Select a model and click on the 3 dots:
- Open the model (and edit)
- Change Settings - General - change name
- Change Settings - Permissions
- You can also make a new flow model by clicking the "+". This model will then not be a part of a document but can be added into one.