You can manage you own log in profile:
- Click on the user icon in the upper right corner.
- Click on the edit pen.
- Update - you can change:
- User name
- First name
- Last name
- Time zone - select new time zone
- Login start page - choose between:
- ToDo (Standard start page for new users)
- My Roles
- Click UPDATE to save the changes.
- Select Change password.
- Write current password.
- Write new password and confirm - the password should to have at least 8 characters.
- Click "Change Password".
Add photo to avatar
- Click on the avatar
- Select Upload avatar
- Seelct image from your computer
This is where you start when you log in to INOSA
- Select start page
- Choose which start page you want
See roles and permissions
- Roles: which roles you have in the company - what you do
- Permissions: what you are allowed to to in the INOSA application
Scroll down to see which roles and permissions you have when you are in your profile page.