Use the search function to search for documents. The search function searches in document titles, description field and content.
The full text search uses indexing. A document will be indexed when it is sent for verification. Document under construction will be indexed at night time.
It is possible to search for text in uploaded office documents (Excel/Word).
- Write search text.
Suggestions for document titles will appear when you have written 3 letters.
Search for document id (directly in the search field)
- Click enter and you will have a list of possible documents
- Or select the document on the list in the search field and it will open
- Full text search: write the whole word or sentence you are looking for.
- The documents that have the keyword the most times, either in TITLE, DESCRIPTION or CONTENT will show first in the result
You can search by:
- Document id (also for archived documents)
- Document name
- Document type (Inosa, quiz, message, file, URL)
- Authors - start to write the name and a list will appear
- Verifiers - start to write the name and a list will appear
- Approvers - start to write the name and a list will appear
- Status (under constuction, for verification, for approval, approved)
- Date range to - from for creation of the document
- Show only shared documents
You can select multiple choices in your search.
Return to search
If you search for documents and the go in to the document from the search and then back again, you now return to the search result.