The full text search uses indexing. A document will be indexed when it is sent for verification. Document under construction will be indexed at night time.
- Write search text.
Suggestions for document titles will appear when you have written 3 letters.
Search for document id (directly in the search field)
- Click enter and you will have a list of possible documents
- Or select the document on the list in the search field and it will open
- Full text search: write the whole word or sentence you are looking for.
- The documents that have the keyword the most times, either in TITLE, DESCRIPTION or CONTENT will show first in the result
You can search by:
- Document id (also for archived documents)
- Document name
- Document type (Inosa, quiz, message, file, URL)
- Authors - start to write the name and a list will appear
- Verifiers - start to write the name and a list will appear
- Approvers - start to write the name and a list will appear
- Status (under constuction, for verification, for approval, approved)
- Date range to - from for creation of the document
- Show only shared documents
You can select multiple choices in your search.
From version 3.8: Come back to search
If you search for documents and the go in to the document from the search and then back again, you now return to the search result.